How will we keep you safe?
- Please do not visit the farm if you have or have been in close contact with anyone who has a cough, high temperature and/or loss of taste or smell. If you or a member of your family have these sypmtoms please follow the government's rules for testing and self isolation https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
- You must book online to allow your contact details to be available for NHS Track and Trace. We will not allow walk ins but if tickets are available they can be booked right up to the time of your visit.
- Good handwashing has always been key at Woodside. There are hand washing stations around the park with good signage to remind you to wash your hands and how to do it properly. Please wash your hands regularly throughout your visit. Hand sanitiser is no replacement for handwashing, however as many customers like the extra security of hand sanitiser, there are stations in place around the site.
- As always please remember to avoid touching your face unless you have washed your hands. Where possible avoid bringing children’s toys when you visit. If your child uses a dummy, we recommended they don’t use it during their visit.
- Tractor and trailer rides run throughout the day. The trailer seats 12 at a time and therefore you can share the ride with all of the people in your group. Smaller family groups may share the ride with others as long as everyone is distanced appropriately. The tractor driver will ensure this takes place.
- Hands on with the animals will be running in an outdoor enclosure, which will accomodate 2 families at a time. Each session lasts 5 minutes. Keep keep safe and remain socially distanced from the other family during your session.
- The indoor soft play area cannot reopen until at least Monday 19th July 2021. The current guidance for reopening soft play states that children should socially distance themselves inside the frame, with the assistance of signage and one way systems. This is just not appropriate for most of our young users. We are also required to limit the capacity to approximately 25% of the children who visit us and we feel this is just not fair for the rest of the customers on the day. Your safety is our highest priority and we look forward to reopening the soft play on 21st June 2021 at the earliest in accordance with realistic government guidelines.
- Social distanced queuing systems are in place at the entrance chalet, shop and café. We also have screens at our till points to keep you and our team safe. Please use contactless payments where possible.
- We have a limited menu in the café to allow us to reopen safely. We will be offering meal deals on sandwiches, paninis, hot pies and pastries. Kids lunch boxes will also be available. These will be available for take away only; there will be no seating in the café.
- A cleaning ranger will clean and sanitise toilets, wash hands stations and all contact areas at regular intervals. All equipment including, crazy golf and play areas will be sprayed with sanitiser regularly throughout the day.
- Outdoor picnic tables are available for you to use. These will be regularly cleaned by the ranger throughout the day. Please don’t reposition tables as they are strategically placed to make social distancing easy for you. Please help us to keep each other safe by clearing your table when you leave.
- We are on hand to assist with any urgent first aid or emergency but please bring your own plasters/wipes/antiseptic cream for anything such as cuts, bumps, bites and grazes.