Annual Membership Terms & Conditions
By taking out an annual membership at Woodside Animal Farm you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- A family membership must have at least 1 member over the age of 18. When applying for a child only pass an adult’s name and address must be supplied.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All members must agree to be photographed and for their photo to be held on our database.
- Membership is non-transferable; only members named on the card will be permitted entrance. Any visitors who are not named must pay for admission at the current rate.
- A valid membership card must be produced to gain entry to the park. Anyone wishing to enter the park without a valid membership card will be charged the full entrance fee on the day. This cost will be refunded on production of the receipt and the membership card. Replacement cards are reissued at a cost of £5 per card.
- Once an Annual Membership has been subscribed to no refunds will be issued.
- The funfair rides are open from April to August. During the winter months there may be restricted access to some areas of the park after dusk. Some of our activities are seasonal and/or dry weather activities. Whilst every effort is made to provide the facilities stated, we reserve the right to alter, close, cancel or remove any livestock or facilities without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to amend our opening days and times without prior notice. Christmas and New Year opening times will vary; please check our website for up to date information.
- We reserve the right to refuse to issue an Annual Membership at our discretion without justification.